David MeyerJump to: navigation, search
Meyer is best known for appearing as a henchman in the 1983 James Bond film Octopussy as a circus performer with a talent for knife throwing alongside his twin. In the film the twins were known as Mischka & Grischka (Knife-throwing Twins). His career was at its peak in the 1980s.
- The Visual Bible: The Gospel of John (2003) (V) .... Lame Man
- Bent (1997) .... Gestapo man
- "Inspector Morse" .... Dr. Hallett (1 episode, 1992)
- Cherubim and Seraphim (1992) TV Episode .... Dr. Hallett
- "Snakes and Ladders" (1989) TV Series .... Ronald (unknown episodes)
- War Requiem (1989) .... Lieutenant
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (1985) (TV) .... Lysander
- "The Bill" .... Terry Bird (1 episode, 1984)
- State of Wonder (1984) .... Captain Benson
- Octopussy (1983) .... Twin One
- The Draughtsman's Contract (1982) .... The Poulencs
- Parsifal (1982) .... 3rd Squire
- The Tempest (1979) .... Ferdinand, his son
- The Third Walker (1978) .... Andrew Maclean
- An Englishman's Castle (1978) (TV) .... Henry Ingram
- Hamlet (1976) .... Hamlet/Laertes
External links[www.wikidoc.org]" Categories:
Navigation WikiDoc | WikiPatient | Up To Date Pages | Recently Edited Pages | Recently Added Pictures Become an Editor | Editors Help Menu | Create a Page | Edit a Page | Upload a Picture or File | Printable version | Maintain Pages | What Pages Link Here | Quality Improvement
There is no pharmaceutical or device industry support for this site and we need your viewer supported Donations | Editorial Board | Governance | Licensing | Disclaimers | Avoid Plagiarism | Policies Tweet Follow @wikidoc
- This page was last edited 13:16, 12 May 2008 by Jacki Buros (bot). Based on work by Alexandra Almonacid and wikidoc anonymous user Streifengrasmaus.
- Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License unless otherwise noted; All rights reserved on Board Review content.