Arlette LefebvreJump to: navigation, search
Born in Montreal, Quebec, she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1964 from the Université de Caen and a Doctor of Medicine degree in 1970 from the University of Toronto. Lefebvre is also an associate professor at the University of Toronto.
- "Canadian Who's Who 1997 entry". Unknown parameter
|access-date=suggested) (help); Unknown parameter
External links[www.wikidoc.org]" Categories:
- Pages with citations using unsupported parameters
- 1947 births
- Living people
- Canadian psychiatrists
- Child psychiatrists
- Members of the Order of Canada
- Members of the Order of Ontario
- University of Toronto alumni
- University of Toronto faculty
- People from Toronto
Navigation WikiDoc | WikiPatient | Up To Date Pages | Recently Edited Pages | Recently Added Pictures Become an Editor | Editors Help Menu | Create a Page | Edit a Page | Upload a Picture or File | Printable version | Maintain Pages | What Pages Link Here | Quality Improvement
There is no pharmaceutical or device industry support for this site and we need your viewer supported Donations | Editorial Board | Governance | Licensing | Disclaimers | Avoid Plagiarism | Policies Tweet Follow @wikidoc
- This page was last edited 07:31, 17 October 2007 by Jacki Buros (bot). Based on work by Alexandra Almonacid and wikidoc anonymous user SmackBot.
- Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License unless otherwise noted; All rights reserved on Board Review content.