Celtis australis L. is an accepted name
Full publication details for this name can be found in IPNI:
Synonyms:Celtis alpina Royle Synonym WCSP (in review) 2012-03-23 Celtis australis var. eriocarpa (Decne.) Hook.f. Synonym WCSP (in review) 2012-03-23 Celtis australis f. variegata Schelle ex Geerinck Synonym WCSP (in review) 2012-03-23 Celtis eriocarpa Decne. Synonym WCSP (in review) 2012-03-23 Celtis excelsa Salisb. [Illegitimate] Synonym WCSP (in review) 2012-03-23 Celtis kotschyana Steven Synonym WCSP (in review) 2012-03-23 Celtis lutea Pers. Synonym WCSP (in review) 2012-03-23 Celtis serrata Dippel Synonym WCSP (in review) 2012-03-23
This species contains the following infraspecific taxa*.Celtis australis subsp. caucasica (Willd.) C.C.Towns. Accepted WCSP (in review) 2012-03-23 5
The Plant List does not attempt to include all infraspecific taxa.
The following databases may contain further information on this name. Please click on any button to follow a link to that database.
- World Checklist of Selected Plant Families
- Catalogue of Life
- African Plant Database
- Brazilian Flora Online
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility
- The New York Botanical Garden Virtual Herbarium
- JSTOR Plant Science
- Herbarium Catalogue Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- GenBank — Nucleotide Alphabet of Life
- Encyclopedia of Life
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew Plant information portal
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- Google Images
To return to The Plant List: please use your browser's back button to return to this page.
This name was in version 1 of The Plant List, record kew-2708167.
- this name record has not changed
- names related to this name have changed