An integrated search service for materials held by the National Library of Korea and other partner institutions. Search results are shown by category: Collections and Full-text Databases.
Integrated search service for domestic and foreign materials held by the National Library of Korea, including monographs, serials, multimedia, alternative Materials, web resources, maps, music scores, Overseas Records on Korea, other, and so on.
The Library provides digitization services for some of the materials held by the NLK, including old and rare documents such as valuable materials and single copies, and the materials for which five years have passed since the dates of their publication.
"Collections" search is a keyword search service. Other options include: advanced search, keyword autocomplete and multilingual keyboard. Words starting with the same consonant-vowel sequences as those being typed in the search box are shown for faster search.
Service for autocompleting search words based on an analysis of the most frequently searched keywords.
Special characters can be typed by using the multilingual keyboard.
Advanced search enables performing a more accurate search by various fields such as keyword, author, title, publisher, and so on.
Material Type Classification
The left hand menu bar on the search results page shows the breakdown of search results by material type. By clicking on a material type, results of only the selected type are displayed.
Refine search results
By using the left hand menu bar, search results can be refined by not only material type but also by full-text availability, publication year, subject, and so on.
정부기관명로 찾기대통령 대통령비서실 대통령경호실 국가안보실 국가인권위원회 국가정보원 감사원 방송통신위원회 국무총리 국무조정실 국무총리비서실 국민안전처 인사혁신처 법제처 국가보훈처 식품의약품안전처 공정거래위원회 금융위원회 국민권익위원회 원자력안전위원회 기획재정부 국세청 관세청 조달청 통계청 교육부 미래창조과학부 외교부 통일부 법무부 검찰청 국방부 병무청 방위사업청 행정자치부 경찰청 문화체육관광부 문화재청 농림축산식품부 농촌진흥청 산림청 산업통상자원부 중소기업청 특허청 보건복지부 환경부 기상청 고용노동부 여성가족부 국토교통부 행정중심복합도시건설청 새만금개발청 해양수산부
Search History* 10 search keywords are saved recently. Search History CategorySearch Keyword
- 01 Rare Books of Korea (NLK Collection)
- 02 Korea Related Materials before 1945
- 03 First Paperback Novel in Korean, Ttakjibon
- 04 The First issue of Korean Modern Magazines
- 05 Korean Textbooks over the Years: A Window into ...
- 06 Great Figures in Korea
- 07 Economic Policy Materials of Korea
- 08 Donguibogam: the Korean Traditional Medicine book
- 09 Korea's Famous Current Affairs Cartoon, Gobawu
- 10 Korean War by Era
- 11 Korean History in the Eyes of the Dokdo Islands
- The Olympic Flame-Lightening Ceremony for the Olympic Winter Games Pyeongchang 2018 2018.01.16 On January 15, Monday, the third day of the Olympic flame-lighting ceremony in Seoul, the runners delivered the Olympic flame in front of the National Library of Korea.
- Exhibition of Rare Materials Held by the National Library of Korea, 2018 2018.01.08
- The Ambassador of Belarus to the Republic of Korea visits the National Library of Korea 2018.01.05
- Yom Sang-seop Literature Exhibition (Exhibition & Press Tour) 2017.11.29
- The 28th Lecture on Old and Rare Collection with Story (Toegye and Yulgok, disputing over thoughts) 2017.11.22
- National Library of Korea, From Chamonix 1924 to PyeongChang 2018 2017.11.10
- PR Video: National Library of Korea 2017.02.07
- Guide to using the National Library of Korea 2017.02.07
- Visiting the Library
- Library provides library tour for guests.
- Opening Hours
- Mon-Sun 09:00 - 18:00Maps & Geography,
Information Center on North Korea: Mon. – Fri.
- Main Building: Every Monday (Apr. '17 - Nov. '18)
Digital Library: Every 2nd and 4th Monday of the Month
Due to Main Building construction (Jan. '17 - Nov. '18), regular closing days have been adjusted to every Monday. The Main Building is closed during Feb. 13 - Mar. 27, 2017 and Mar. 1 - Apr. 30, 2018.
- Collection Development Policy
- Legal Deposit and Acquisition
- Information Organization
- Bibliography Publishing
- Cooperative Activities
- Librarian Training
- International Standard Identifiers (ISBN/ISSN/ISNI)
- Using the Library
- Opening Hours
- How to Use the Library
- Resource Rooms
- Library Tours
- Visiting the Library
- Related Websites
- National Library for Children and Young Adults
- National Library of Korea, Sejong
- National Library for the Disabled
- IFLA PAC Korea Center
- International Network for Korean Studies Librarians
- Contact UsMore
- TEL: +82-2-535-4142 / FAX: +82-2-590-0530
- Guided Tours[email protected]
- International Interlibrary Loan[email protected]
- International Materials Exchange[email protected]
- Donation[email protected]
- Window on Korea[email protected]
- International Network for Korean Studies Librarians[email protected]
- ISBN[email protected]
- ISSN[email protected]
- ISNI[email protected]
- CIP[email protected]
- Open Access Korea[email protected]
- Linked Open Data[email protected]
- Old and Rare Collection[email protected]
COPYRIGHT© NATIONAL LIBRARY OF KOREA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.