- Exam centre, time, dates
- Key dates
- Before your exams
- After your exams
- Contact us
To ensure you can attend your scheduled exam make sure you keep the exam period (weeks) free until your timetable is available.
Check your exam timetable
Please check the date, start time and centre for your exams by logging into your student homepage and clicking on the Results and Exams tab. There may have been changes.
- Campus maps for finding your examination centre
- Things to know before your examination(s)
- Examination rules
- Aegrotat and Impaired Performance application form and application.
'Anxiety Busters' during exams
Reduce anxiety and perform at your peak!
- Exam Support Email- provided by Student Health and Counselling Service (Albany, Auckland) at [email protected]. Emails will be responded to within the following working day.
- Exam Support Email - provided by Student Counselling Service (Palmerston North) at [email protected]. Emails will be responded to within 36 hours.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Friday 20 July 2018