Programmes and student profiles
- Initiatives at Massey University
- Agrifood business
- Sustainability at Massey University
- Research, partnerships and Living Labs
- Our people
- Sustainability Strategic Plan
- Programmes and student profiles
- News, events and memberships
Sustainability is a critical issue for New Zealand – environmentally, economically, culturally, politically, and socially. We need to learn how to live smarter to reduce our impact on the environment so that our natural resources will be around for future generations.
At Massey sustainability is integrated into a wide range of programmes at undergraduate and postgradulate level.
Page authorised by Director, Sustainability
Last updated on Tuesday 20 December 2016