- Initiatives at Massey University
- Agrifood business
Te Puna Whakatipu
Te Puna Whakatipu is Massey University’s strategic initiatives hub. Our mandate is to create better futures for New Zealand and the world, drawing upon the university’s capability, facilities and knowledge platforms in agriculture, food, health, business and design.
Te Puna Whakatipu means ‘the spring of development’ or the place from which new things can grow. The team’s aim is to create value for individuals, communities and organisations, by:
- Drawing upon the university’s capability, facilities and knowledge platforms to solve problems for industry
- Connecting with government, business, industry and communities
- Hosting pan-university initiatives
- Providing university-level leadership of Massey's agrifood business strategy, FoodHQ and our sustainability strategy
- Helping staff develop and test new ideas
We will help you find the best way to deliver a better future for New Zealand, based on your expertise. The outcome might be a new strategic initiative, a new research programme or the development of a new commercial opportunity.
We work with you to:
- Find out how to make your idea a reality
- Test ‘proof of concept’
- Connect with the Massey service units who can help
- Engage effectively with industry
If you would like to become involved in Massey initiatives, please get in touch with us.
Your search returned no results for this section
Director of Business Innovation & Strategy - OIUR - Sustainability
Ph: ext 84045
Director Stakeholder Engagement - College of Sciences
Ph: ext 63308
My passion is New Zealand, and as Director Stakeholder Engagement within the College of Sciences at Massey University my role is to leverage the College's capability, networks, facilities & knowledge platforms in order to create a better future for New Zealand and the world. This role follows directly from my last role at the university where I led and developed a cross-campus and pan-college strategy to link the university's significant expertise in agriculture, food science, design, business and health.
Director Sustainability - OIUR - Sustainability
Ph: ext 83849
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Wednesday 22 February 2017