- Click reload/refresh button of your browser to view the latest information.
Warnings / Advisories
- Weather Warnings/Advisories
- Real-time Risk Map ã»Real-time Landslide Risk Map ã»Real-time Inundation Risk Map ã»Real-time Flood Risk Map
- Marine Warnings Weather / Volcano
- Tropical Cyclone Information
- Hazardous Wind Watch
- Extreme High Temperature Forecasts Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- Tsunami Warnings/Advisories
- Earthquake Information
- Volcanic Warnings
- Eruption Notice
- Volcanic Ash Fall Forecasts Weather Forecasts and Analyses
- Daily Forecasts
- Distribution/Three-hourly Forecasts
- One-week Forecasts
- Marine Forecasts / Distribution Marine Forecasts
- Two-week Temperature Forecast
- Early Warning Information on Extreme Weather
- Seasonal Forecasts
- Weather Maps
- High-resolution Precipitation Nowcasts
- Analysis and Forecast of Precipitation
- Radar and Nowcasts (Precipitation, Thunder, Tornados)
- Aeolian Dust Information Observation / Prediction
- UV index Latest Weather
- Satellite Imagery
- Satellite Imagery (Rapid Scan)
- Sunshine Duration
- Snow Depth
- Table of Hourly Weather Observations (Today/Yesterday)
- Airport Weather
Earthquake InformationEarthquakes within the last week
[Earthquake and Seismic Intensity Information]
The map and text below show the following details : a) the observed Seismic Intensity (1 and above) and its location and region, b) the date and time of the earthquake, and c) its epicenter and magnitude.
Click the map to zoom in
Earthquake Information (Earthquake and Seismic Intensity Information)
Issued at 12:57 JST 19 Oct 2019
Occurred at (JST) Latitude
(degree) Depth Magnitude Region Name 12:54 JST 19 Oct 2019 36.0N 137.5E 10km 1.8 Gifu-ken Hida-chiho
This earthquake poses no tsunami risk.
Seismic intensity in sub-prefectual regions Seismic intensity values of 3 or more have not been observed in any region.
Seismic intensity in cities, towns and villages Seismic intensity values of 3 or more have not been observed in any city, town or village. "-" in the above information represents an indeterminable value.
Some of the names of cities/towns/villages in the message are the versions used before the areas were administratively united.
All information provided here, including data on latitude, longitude, depth, magnitude and seismic intensity, is based on initial reports and is subject to change pending evaluation.
top of this page Japan Meteorological Agency, 1-3-4 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8122, Japan