"STUCK IN A FRAME"
-- CLICK HERE --
This jump off page will lead one into things historical.
- HISTORY OF NOVA SCOTIA: Book #1,
- The Lion & The Lily (1604-1763)
- § A Table of Seven Parts
- HISTORY OF NOVA SCOTIA: Book #2,
- Settlement, Revolution & War (1760-1815)
- § A Table of Five Parts
- HISTORY OF NOVA SCOTIA: Book #3,
- The Road To Being Canada (1815-1867)
- § A Table of Chapters
- NOVA SCOTIAN BIOGRAPHIES (1600-1867)
- DATE LIST
- § Black Winter Among the Acadians
at French Cross, 1755/1756
- § Culloden
- § The French Moses & The English
Devil: Abbé Le Loutre in Acadia
- § The Micmac of Megumaagee.
- § Scottish Immigration Into Nova Scotia.
- History Books.
- A short list of the best.
- History Books on Nova Scotia.
- This is a comprehensive list of books (mostly historical) written about Nova Scotia; from 1970, backwards.
- Blupete's Essay on History: (30k)
- Though it may have been, in certain of its parts, reconstructed incorrectly and small shards be missing here and there, history, by a well-read and descriptive author, like a Grecian urn, is a spectacle to behold; like man himself -- fascinating, seductive, intriguing, and spectacular.
- HISTORY LINKS:
- On The 'NET.
_______________________________2017 Custom Search