This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
||Look up viscount in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viscount is a type of European nobility.
Viscount may also refer to:
- Viscount (musical instrument manufacturer), an Italian company
- Vickers Viscount, a turboprop airliner
- Viscount (biscuit)
- Viscount No. 341, Saskatchewan, a rural municipality in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Viscount, Saskatchewan, a village in Saskatchewan, Canada
- HMS Viscount (D92), a British destroyer in commission in the Royal Navy from 1918 to 1945
- Viscount Island, on the Central Coast of British Columbia
- Viscount (cigarette brand).