|Member of the Sri Lankan Parliament
for Vanni District
|Born||7 June 1963|
|Political party||Tamil Eelam Liberation Organization|
|Tamil National Alliance|
|Ethnicity||Sri Lankan Tamil|
Noharathalingam was born on 7 June 1963.
Noharathalingam was one Tamil Eelam Liberation Organization's (TELO) candidates for Vanni District at the 2000 parliamentary election. He was elected and entered Parliament. On 20 October 2001 the All Ceylon Tamil Congress, Eelam People's Revolutionary Liberation Front, TELO and Tamil United Liberation Front formed the Tamil National Alliance (TNA). Noharathalingam contested the 2001 parliamentary election as one of the TNA's candidates in Vanni District but failed to get re-elected. He was one TNA's candidates for Vanni District at the 2004 parliamentary election. He was elected and re-entered Parliament. He was re-elected at the 2010 parliamentary election. He failed to get re-elected at the 2015 parliamentary election after coming sixth amongst the TNA candidates.
|2000 parliamentary||Vanni District||TELO||10,959||Elected|
|2001 parliamentary||Vanni District||TNA||Not elected|
|2004 parliamentary||Vanni District||TNA||28,252||Elected|
|2010 parliamentary||Vanni District||TNA||12,120||Elected|
|2015 parliamentary||Vanni District||TNA||17,721||Not elected|
- "Directory of Members: S. Vino". Parliament of Sri Lanka.
- "General Election 2000 Preferences" (PDF). Department of Elections, Sri Lanka.
- Jeyaraj, D. B. S. "Tamil National Alliance enters critical third phase - 1". The Daily Mirror (Sri Lanka). Archived from the original on 4 April 2010.
- "Tamil parties sign MOU". TamilNet. 20 October 2001.
- "General Election 2004 Preferences" (PDF). Department of Elections, Sri Lanka.
- "Parliamentary General Election - 2010 Vanni Preferences" (PDF). Department of Elections, Sri Lanka.
- "Ranil tops with over 500,000 votes in Colombo". The Daily Mirror (Sri Lanka). 19 August 2015.