This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Venetian Hills is an official neighborhood in southwest Atlanta, in the U.S. state of Georgia. Its 2010 population was 3,790.
It is bordered:
- on the north by Cascade Avenue/Road SW, Avon Avenue SW, and the Bush Mountain neighborhood
- on the north and east by Epworth St. and the Oakland City neighborhood
- on the south and east by Fort McPherson
- on the south by Campbellton Road and the neighborhoods of Pomona Park and Campbellton Road
- on the west by Centra Villa Drive SW and the Adams Park neighborhood
In 2009, Venetian Hills Elementary School received the National Blue Ribbon of Excellence Award.
Points of Interest
Atlanta's oldest cemetery, Utoy Cemetery (1828), is located here.