University of Mataram, Rektorat
University of Mataram, Campus
Library and Media Center
The University of Mataram (Indonesian: Universitas Mataram) is a public university in Mataram, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. It was established on October 1, 1962. Its rector is Prof Sunarpi.
- Kolonel M. Jusuf Abubakar
- Kolonel Gatot Suherman (caretaker) 6 May 1974.
- Kolonel CKH Soebiyanto, (1974 – 1979) 21 April 1975.
- Brigadir Jenderal Soebiyanto, (1979 – 1984) 31 July 1979.
- Ir. M. Qazuini, (1984 – 1988) 26 May 1984.
- Ir. M. Qazuini, (1988 – 1993) 30 August 1988.
- Dr. Ir. Sri Widodo, (1993 – 1997) 8 February 1993.
- Prof. Dr. dr. Mulyanto (1997 – 2001) 2 April 1997.
- Ir. Mansur Ma’shum, (2001 – 2005)
- Prof. Ir. Mansur Ma’shum, (2005 – 2009)
- Prof. Ir. Sunarpi, (2009 – 2013)
- Prof. Ir. Sunarpi, (2013 - 2017)
- Prof. Dr. Lalu Husni, S.H., M.Hum. (2017-2025)
The university has 10 faculties:
- Faculty of Education and Teacher Training, Dean :
- Faculty of Economics: Accounting, Management, Development Study. Dean : Dr. Muaidy Yasin,
- Faculty of Engineering : Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering . Dean : Yusron Saadi,
- Faculty of Mathematics and Sciences : Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics. Dean : Prof. Ir. I Made Sudarma,
- Faculty of Law. Dean : Prof. Dr. Muhammad Husni,
- Faculty of Agriculture : Agroecotechnology, Agribusiness, Fishery, Forestry. Dean : Dr. Ir. Kertanegara,
- Faculty of Food and Agroindustrial Technology : Food Technology, Agricultural Engineering. Dean : Prof. Ir. Eko Basuki,
- Faculty of Medicine. Dean : Prof. Mulyanto
- Faculty of Animal Science. Dean : Dr. Maskur,
- Faculty of Post Graduate. Dean : Ir. I Gede Ekaputra Gunartha,
Universitas Mataram (Unram) is a university under the National Education Ministry, based in Mataram City, Nusa Tenggara Barat Province. The founding began with the formation of the Preparatory Committee for the Establishment of the State University of Mataram by PTIP Decree number 89/62 dated June 26, 1962. The committee was chaired by the Head of the Provincial Governor of NTB.
Universitas Mataram established their first office at Taman Mayura Cakranegara (a historical site for Indonesian), then move to Jalan Pendidikan 37 Mataram, and finally since 1993 occupies current Rectorat Building at Jalan Majapahit 62 Mataram