This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Tuxedo Park, Atlanta
Tuxedo Park is a neighborhood of Atlanta in the Buckhead area of the city. The area is National Register of Historic Places NRHP-listed (no. 80004665).
One-time Atlanta mayor Robert Maddox's house "Woodhaven" was located in the area from 1911 to 1963, when the present Georgia Governor's Mansion was built here.
The neighborhood is part of NPU A and is bounded by:
- Blackland Road and Putnam Drive and the neighborhood of Chastain Park on the north
- Northside Drive and the Kingswood neighborhood on the west
- Moore's Mill Road and the Argonne Forest neighborhood on the south
- Habersham Road and the South Tuxedo Park neighborhood on the southeast
- Lake Forest Drive and the East Chastain Park neighborhood on the northeast