This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Tring is one of the languages of Borneo, in Sarawak. Its status is marked as 6b, meaning the language is threatened to become extinct.
- ^ Tring at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- ^ Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Tring". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- ^ "Tring". Ethnologue. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- Sidney H. Ray. 1913. The Languages of Borneo. Sarawak Museum Journal 1. 1-196.
- Robert Blust. 2010. The Greater North Borneo Hypothesis. Oceanic Linguistics 49. 44-118.