This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
The Crybaby is the 12th studio album by the Melvins, released in 2000 through Ipecac Recordings. It is the last part of a trilogy preceded by The Maggot & The Bootlicker. The trilogy was later released on vinyl by Ipecac Recordings (The Trilogy Vinyl. IPC-011, November 27, 2000), although "Divorced" was edited down and the last four tracks were excluded.
- King Buzzo - guitar (1-3, 5-11), bass (1), noise (4)
- Dale Crover - drums (1, 3, 5-11), Mattel drums & guitar (2), noise (4), vocals (9)
- Kevin Rutmanis - bass (2-11), slide bass (2 & 8); oscillator, harmonica, metronome, voice, guitar & engineer (4); vocals (8)
- Tim Green - producer, engineer (1 [drums only], 4 & 5), mixing (6)
- Billy Howerdel - mixing (1), guitar & bass engineer (1)
- Roderick Kohn - engineer (6)
- Vince DeFranco - producer (7)
- Ryeland Allison - producer (7)
- Sir David Scott Stone - engineer (8 ["Interlude"])
- Kurt Wolf - engineer (10)
- Mackie Osborne - art