This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Symphony of Enchanted Lands
Symphony of Enchanted Lands is an album released by Rhapsody in 1998. It is the second album of the Emerald Sword Saga.
All lyrics written by Luca Turilli; all music composed by Turilli and Alex Staropoli.
|1.||"Epicus Furor" ("Epic Fury")||1:15|
|3.||"Wisdom of the Kings"||4:29|
|4.||"Heroes of the Lost Valley"|
I. "Entering the Waterfalls' Realm"
II. "The Dragon's Pride"
|6.||"Beyond the Gates of Infinity"||7:23|
|7.||"Wings of Destiny"||4:28|
|8.||"The Dark Tower of Abyss"||6:47|
|9.||"Riding the Winds of Eternity"||4:13|
|10.||"Symphony of Enchanted Lands"|
I. "Tharos' Last Flight"
II. "Hymn of the Warrior"
III. "Rex Tremende"
IV. "The Immortal Fire"
- Sascha Paeth - acoustic guitars, mandolin, balalaika
- Don Kosaken - Russian choirs
- Helmstedter Kammerchor, conducted by Andreas Lamken - sacred choirs
- Thomas Rettke, Robert Hunecke-Rizzo, Ricky Rizzo, Cinzia Rizzo, Tatiana Bloch, Davide Calabrese, Michele Mayer, Giuliano Tarlon, Cristiano Adacher, Manuel Staropoli - choirs
- Constanze Backes - female baroque voice on "Symphony of Enchanted Lands"
- Sir Jay Lansford - Narrator spoken parts
- Erik Steenbock - marching drums
- Manuel Staropoli - baroque recorders & baroque oboe
- Matthias Brommann - lead violin
- Claas Harders - viola da gamba
- Ulrike Wildenhof, Almut Schlicker, Stefanie Holk, Friedrike Bauer, Matthias Brommann - violins
- Marie-Theres Strumpf, Cosima Bergk, Jan Larsen - violas
- Hagen Kuhr - cello
- Andre Neygenfind - contrabass
- Stefan Horz - harpsichord
- Produced by Sascha Paeth and Miro.
- Engineered, mixed and mastered by Sascha Paeth and Miro at Gate Studio in Wolfsburg, Germany
- All Artwork by: Eric Philippe
- Photography by: Karsten Koch, Hannover