Princess Franziska of Hohenlohe-Waldenburg-Schillingsfürst (Franziska Maria Anna; 21 June 1897 – 12 July 1989) was the wife of Archduke Maximilian Eugen of Austria.
The daughter of Austrian statesman Prince Konrad of Hohenlohe-Waldenburg-Schillingsfürst and his wife, Countess Franziska of Schönborn-Buchheim, Franziska was born in Teplice, Austria-Hungary, into the Schillingsfürst cadet branch of the princely House of Hohenlohe.
On 27 November 1917 at Laxenburg, near Vienna, she married Archduke Maximilian Eugen of Austria, the second son of Archduke Otto of Austria and Princess Maria Josepha of Saxony. Her brother-in-law was Archduke Karl Franz of Austria, the last Emperor of Austria.
Maximilian and Franziska had two children, seven grandchildren and thirteen great-grandchildren:
- Archduke Ferdinand Karl Max Franz Otto Konrad Maria Joseph Ignatius Nikolaus of Austria, Count of Kyburg (6 December 1918 in Vienna – 6 August 2004 in Ulm), married on 6 April 1956 in at Seefeld Castle, Munich, Countess Helene Marina Elisabeth zu Törring-Jettenbach (born 20 May 1937 in Winhöring), daughter of Count Carl Theodor zu Törring-Jettenbach and Princess Elizabeth of Greece and Denmark. They had three children and six grandchildren:
- Archduchess Elisabeth Caecilia Helen Antonia of Austria (15 March 1957 in Essen - 18 May 1983 in Myalla, Cooma), married on 9 October 1982 in Salzburg, James Litchfield (born 15 November 1956 in Sydney), without issue
- Archduchess Sophie Franziska Maria Germaine of Austria (born 19 January 1959 in Boulogne-Billancourt), married on 31 January 1990 in Salzburg, Prince Mariano Hugo of Windisch-Graetz (born 27 July 1955 in Trieste), son of Prince Maximilian Antonius of Windisch-Graetz and Maria Luisa Serra. They have three children:
- Prince Maximilian Hugo of Windisch-Grätz (born 4 August 1990 in Salzburg)
- Prince Alexis Ferdinando of Windisch-Grätz (10 December 1991 in Rome – 9 February 2010 in Sant'Angelo d'Alife), died in an car accident
- Princess Larissa Maria Luisa of Windisch-Grätz (born 11 December 1996 in Rome)
- Archduke Maximilian Heinrich Ferdinand of Austria (born 9 February 1961 in Boulogne-Billancourt), married first on 13 April 1987, Countess Lydia of Abensberg-Traun (born 3 June 1964 in Cologne), daughter of Count Ernst Ferdinand von Abensberg und Traun and Felicia Guépin, divorced in 1991, without issue; married second on 2 July 2005 in Rome, Sara Maya al-Askari (born 6 November 1977 in London), daughter of Mamoun al-Askari. They have three children:
- Archduke Nikolaus Heinrich of Austria (born 6 December 2005 in Madrid)
- Archduke Constantin of Austria (born 4 June 2007 in Madrid)
- Archduchess Katharina of Austria (born 8 November 2010 in Madrid)
- Archduke Heinrich Karl Maria of Austria, Count of Kyburg (7 January 1925 in Munich – 20 March 2014 in Zürich), married on 23 September 1961 in Beckum, Countess Ludmila of Galen (born 20 June 1939 in Lippetal), daughter of Count Christoph-Bernhard of Galen and Countess Marie Sophie Kinsky von Wchinitz und Tettau. They had four children and seven grandchildren:
- Archduke Philipp Joachim Franz Max Clemens Gallus of Austria (born 16 October 1962 in Zürich), married on 11 February 2006 in Salzburg, Mayasuni Heath (born 28 April 1978 in Lima), daughter of Lord John William Aubrey de Vere Beauclerck and Caroline Anne Heath. They have one daughter:
- Archduchess Amaya Anna Maria of Habsburg-Lotheringen (born 27 March 2011 in London)
- Archduchess Marie-Christine Franziska Sophie of Austria (born 14 March 1964 in Zürich), married on 10 February 1996 in Salzburg, Clemens Guido Tassilo Guggenberg von Riedhofen (born 19 May 1962 in Innsbruck), son of Paul Guggenberg von Riedhofen and Maria Benedicta von Liphart. They have two daughters:
- Annaliva "Livia" Guggenberg von Riedhofen (born 6 February 1997 in Frankfurt)
- Sofia Guggenberg von Riedhofen (born 24 December 2001 in Munich)
- Archduke Ferdinand Karl Augustinus Maria of Austria (born 28 May 1965 in Zürich), married on 22 May 1999 in Potsdam, Countess Katharina of Hardenberg (born 21 April 1968 in Hamburg), daughter of Count Andreas Albert von Hardenberg and Isa von Hahn. They have three children:
- Archduke Jakob-Maximilian of Austria (born 22 January 2002)
- Archduchess Pauline of Austria (born 14 January 2004 in Berlin)
- Archduchess Lara of Austria (born 9 October 2007 in Berlin)
- Archduke Konrad Erwein Felix Regula Maria of Austria (born 11 September 1971 in Zürich), married on 11 December 2005 in Anif, Ashmita Goswami (born 12 August 1972). They have one daughter:
- Archduchess Leonie of Austria (born in 2011)
Franziska also used the name Franziska von Ratibor und Corvey and, while living in Starnberg near Munich she used the name "Countess Franziska von Wernberg". She died in Salzburg, Austria, on 12 July 1989, aged 92.
- C. Arnold McNaughton, The Book of Kings: A Royal Genealogy, in 3 volumes - volume 1, page 360. London, U.K.: Garnstone Press, 1973.