This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Pasaffe is a free and open-source GNOME program for password management compatible with Password Safe (3.0 specification), for use with Linux, released under GNU GPL v3.
There are packages at Ubuntu 12.04 and later. Newer versions can be found through PPAs.
Some features are:
- Stores online & offline accounts;
- Each individual entry can have a title, URL, user name, password and notes;
- Built-in password generator.
- Can copy user-name, password or the URL fields;
- Database is encrypted using the Twofish algorithm.