|Miss Earth 2014
||29 November 2014
||Justin Bratton, Joey Mead King, Ginger Conejero
||University of the Philippines Theater, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
||STAR World, ABS-CBN, The Filipino Channel
||Albania, Bahamas, Belize, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Crimea, Guadaloupe, Kosovo, Lithuania, Macau, Martinique, Norway, Serbia, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Wales
||Botswana, Croatia, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Guyana, Kenya, Latvia, Pakistan, Peru, Puerto Rico, Samoa, St. Lucia, Tonga
|Best National Costume
Miss Earth 2014, the 14th edition of the Miss Earth pageant, was held on 29 November 2014 at the University of the Philippines Quezon City, Philippines. There were 85 contestants competed for this year's pageant.
Alyz Henrich of Venezuela crowned her successor Jamie Herrell of the Philippines at the end of the event.
Pop singer Charice Pempengco graced the Miss Earth stage by singing Beyoncé's Pretty Hurts.
The pageant's theme was promoting ecotourism which aims to raise awareness to the tourists and travelers regarding ecological conservation in order to directly benefit the economic development and to foster respect for different cultures and for human rights.
Darling of the Press
Miss Photogenic (Online Voting)
Cocktail Wear Competition
Evening Gown Competition
Resort Wear Competition
Each group of the Miss Earth 2014 took a bit of time off from their rigid (but fun) rehearsals to cast their votes for the special title of Miss Friendship.
Beauty for a Cause
Order of Announcements
- ^ During the official introduction of the panel of judges, Chua-Go wasn't present during the first few minutes of the pageant's telecast. Lorraine Schuck, the Executive Vice President of Carousel Productions, took over temporarily the seat as they await the arrival of Chua-Go, who was late due to traffic for going to the venue itself. Schuck only judged the swimsuit competition, while Chua-Go managed to judge the succeeding rounds.
85 delegates competed:
- Last competed in 2001:
- Last competed in 2007:
- Last competed in 2010:
- Last competed in 2011:
- Last competed in 2012:
- Brazil - Letícia Silva was appointed as "Miss Earth Brazil 2014" by Miss Terra Brasil Organization. The national contest would be held later part this year for the competition next year.
- Croatia - Ana Batarelo was appointed as "Miss Earth Croatia 2014" by Miss Croatia Organization after seeing Ana's personal Facebook account.
- Ecuador - María José Maza was appointed as "Miss Earth Ecuador 2014" by "Diosas, Escuela de Misses".
- Fiji - Zoe McCracken was appointed as "Miss Earth Fiji 2014" by Miss Earth Pacifica.
- Germany - Arta Muja has been designated as "Miss Earth Germany 2014" by the national director. The franchise of Miss Earth in Germany is under a new team.
- Ghana - Nana Ama Odame-Okyere has been designated as "Miss Earth Ghana 2014" by the national director. The contest would be held early 2015 for the Miss Earth 2015.
- Guatemala - Thalia Raquel Carredano has been designated as "Miss Earth Guatemala 2014" by the national director in Guatemala.
- Hungary - Sydney Van De Bosch was appointed as "Miss Earth Hungary 2014". She is Miss Hungary World 2014 2nd runner-up.
- Mongolia - Tugsuu Idersaikhan has been designated as "Miss Earth Mongolia 2014". The original winner resigned because of commitment issues.
- Peru - Elba Fahsbender was crowned as "Miss Earth Peru 2014" by Miss Peru Organization. She was Miss World Peru 2013.
- Poland - Patrycja Dorywalska was appointed as "Miss Earth Poland 2014" due to the rescheduling of the Miss Polonia 2014 pageant to December 2014. She was Miss Polonia 2012 top 5 finalist.
- Samoa - Natasha Westropp was appointed as "Miss Earth Samoa 2014" by Miss Earth Pacifica.
- Tonga - Sicilia Makisi was appointed as "Miss Earth Tonga 2014" by Miss Earth Pacifica.
- U.S. Virgin Islands - Esonica Veira was appointed as "Miss Earth U.S. Virgin Islands 2014". She was Miss US Paradise Supranational 2013.
- Ukraine - Valeriia Poloz was appointed as "Miss Earth Ukraine 2014". She was a finalist in Queen of Ukraine in 2013.
Contestants who previously competed or will compete at other international beauty pageants:
- ^ Webcast Partner and bringing Live Chat Updates from the Venue. The replay of Miss Earth 2014 full show will be uploaded via Rappler's official YouTube channel.
- ^ Delayed Telecast on 30 November 2014 (10:00 a.m. Philippine Standard Time)
- ^ Is an American Spanish language broadcast television network that is owned by Univision Communications. The network's programming is aimed at Hispanic and Latino Americans in the United States.