For the 1983 film, see Masoom (1983 film).
|Directed by||Mahesh Kothare|
|Music by||Anand Raj Anand|
Masoom (Hindi: मासूम meaning "The Innocent") is a 1996 Indian film. Masoom is remake of 1994 Marathi Movie Maza Chakula Directed By Mahesh Kothare, Child actor his son Adinath Kothare who made his Marathi debut in Zapatlela 2.
- Tinnu Anand ... Hawaldar Bhim Singh
- Ayesha Jhulka ... Chanda
- Inder Kumar ....Akash
- Renuka Shahane ... Yashoda
- Laxmikant Berde ... Jeetu
- Suresh Oberoi ....Vikram Singh
- Master Omkar Kapoor ...Kishan
- Mohan Joshi ...Barood
- Sulabha Arya
- Arun Bakshi
- Rasik Dave
|1||"Tukur Tukur Dekhate Ho Kya"||Kumar Sanu, Poornima|
|2||"Kaale Libaas Mein Badan Gora"||Udit Narayan|
|3||"Soja Mere Laadale Soja Mere Laal"||Abhijeet, Kavita Krishnamurthy|
|4||"Zindagi Ko Jina Hai To"||Jolly Mukherjee, Anand Raj Anand, Arun Bakshi, Sadhana Sargam|
|5||"Chota Bachcha Jaan Ke"||Aditya Narayan|
|6||"Yeh Jo Teri Payalonki Chan Chan Hai"||Abhijeet, Sadhana Sargam|
- Aditya Narayan won Screen Award Special Jury Award in 1997 for his song 'Chhota baccha jaan ke' from the film 'Masoom'
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|