This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
List of economic crises
This is a list of economic crisis and depressions.
- The Financial Panic of AD 33.
The result of the mass issuance of unsecured loans by main Roman banking houses.
- Panic of 1901, a U.S. economic recession that started a fight for financial control of the Northern Pacific Railway
- Panic of 1907, a U.S. economic recession with bank failures
- Financial crisis and economic collapse
- Currency crisis, hyperinflation and devaluation
- Banking crisis, credit crunch, bank run
- Savings and loan crisis
- Balance of payments crisis
- Depression (economics), recession, stagflation, jobless recovery
- Economic bubble, stock market bubble and real estate bubble
- Market correction, nominal price, equilibrium price
- Kondratiev wave, business cycle and business cycle models
- Boom and bust
- Fictitious capital, Intrinsic value, Speculation
- Crisis theory, tendency of the rate of profit to fall, reserve army of labour
- Overproduction, underconsumption and demand shortfall
- Consolidation (business), industrial consolidation, market concentration
- Capital flight, capital strike, urban blight, deindustrialization
- Wage-price spiral
- List of banking crises