This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Judge is an official who presides over a court.
||Wikiquote has quotations related to: Judge
Judge or Judges may also refer to:
- Barrister, a superior lawyer that are appointed as QC
- Judge, an alternative name for a sports referee, umpire or linesman
- Judge, an alternative name for an adjudicator in a competition in theatre, music, sport, etc.
- Judge, an alternative name/Aviator call sign for a member of the Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Navy
- Biblical judges, an office of authority in the early history of Israel
- Book of Judges, seventh book of the Hebrew Bible and the Christian Old Testament
- See Judge (surname)
- Archadian Judges, fictional characters from the game Final Fantasy 12
- Judge (2000 AD), a fictional office in the Judge Dredd comic strip
- Judge (Buffyverse), a fictional demon appearing in the series Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Judge Holden, a character from Cormac McCarthy's novel Blood Meridian, loosely based on a historical 19th century scalp-hunter
- Judge (novel), a 2008 novel by Karen Traviss
- Judge (magazine), a late 19th-century United States publication
- Judge (manga), a 1989 manga series
- Judge (band), a hardcore punk band from New York City
- The Judge (TV series), a syndicated television drama that ran from 1986–92 starring Bob Shield as Judge Robert J. Franklin
- The Judge (1960 film), a 1960 Swedish drama film directed by Alf Sjöberg. It was entered into the 1961 Cannes Film Festival
- The Judge (1984 film), a 1984 French crime drama film directed by Philippe Lefebvre. The film was shown at the 1984 Mystfest where it was nominated in the category of Best Picture
- The Judge (2014 film), a 2014 American drama film directed by David Dobkin