This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Hanunuo, or Hanunó'o, is a language spoken by Mangyans in the island of Mindoro, Philippines.
It is written in the Hanunuo script.
Barbian (1977) lists the following locations.
- ^ Hanunuo at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- ^ Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Hanunoo". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- ^ Barbian, Karl-Josef. 1977. English-Mangyan vocabulary. Cebu City: University of San Carlos.
- Hanunuo, Mangyan Heritage Center. (About the people.)
- Conklin, Harold C. 1953. Hanunóo-English vocabulary. (University of California Publications in Linguistics, 9.) Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press.