This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Probable G-protein coupled receptor 33 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the GPR33 gene.
- ^ a b c GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000214943 - Ensembl, May 2017
- ^ a b c GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000035148 - Ensembl, May 2017
- ^ "Human PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- ^ "Mouse PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- ^ Marchese A, Nguyen T, Malik P, Xu S, Cheng R, Xie Z, Heng HH, George SR, Kolakowski LF Jr, O'Dowd BF (Oct 1998). "Cloning genes encoding receptors related to chemoattractant receptors". Genomics. 50 (2): 281–6. doi:10.1006/geno.1998.5297. PMID 9653656.
- ^ "Entrez Gene: GPR33 G protein-coupled receptor 33".