This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Probable G-protein coupled receptor 149 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the GPR149 gene.
- ^ a b c GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000174948 - Ensembl, May 2017
- ^ a b c GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000043441 - Ensembl, May 2017
- ^ "Human PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- ^ "Mouse PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- ^ Vassilatis DK, Hohmann JG, Zeng H, Li F, Ranchalis JE, Mortrud MT, Brown A, Rodriguez SS, Weller JR, Wright AC, Bergmann JE, Gaitanaris GA (Apr 2003). "The G protein-coupled receptor repertoires of human and mouse". Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 100 (8): 4903–8. doi:10.1073/pnas.0230374100. PMC 153653. PMID 12679517.
- ^ "Entrez Gene: GPR149 G protein-coupled receptor 149".