This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Dan Lemmon is a New Zealand visual effects supervisor. In 2012, he was nominated for an Academy Award for the movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes. This was in the category of Academy Award for Best Visual Effects, his nomination was shared with Daniel Barrett, Joe Letteri and R. Christopher White.
His second nomination was at the 87th Academy Awards for the film Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. His nomination was shared with Joe Letteri, Daniel Barrett and Erik Winquist  He received his third nomination (and first win) at the 89th Academy Awards for The Jungle Book, together with Robert Legato, Adam Valdez, and Andrew R. Jones.
- The Jungle Book (visual effects supervisor: Weta Digital), 2016
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, 2014
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes (visual effects supervisor), 2011
- Avatar (visual effects supervisor: Weta Digital), 2009
- Jumper (visual effects supervisor: Weta Digital), 2008
- Enchanted (visual effects supervisor: Weta Digital), 2007
- 30 Days of Night (visual effects supervisor), 2007
- Bridge to Terabithia (digital effects supervisor), 2007
- King Kong (digital effects supervisor), 2005
- I, Robot (CG supervisor: Weta Digital), 2004
- Van Helsing (computer graphics supervisor), 2004
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (3D sequence supervisor: Weta Digital), 2003
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (3D sequence lead technical director: Weta Digital), 2002
- We Were Soldiers (computer graphics supervisor: Digital Domain), 2002
- A Beautiful Mind (technical developer: Digital Domain), 2001
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (technical developer: DigitalDomain) 2001
- Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (technical lead), 2000
- Supernova (digital artist), 2000
- Fight Club (digital artist: Digital Domain - as Daniel Lemmon), 1999
- Titanic (character integration artist: Digital Domain), 1997
- ^ "The 84th Academy Awards (2012) Nominees". oscars.org. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
- ^ "87th Academy Awards". Retrieved January 15, 2015.
- ^ Merry, Stephanie (January 24, 2017). "Oscar nominations 2017: Complete list of nominees; 'La La Land's' 14 ties record". The Washington Post. Retrieved January 25, 2017.