This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Colonia may refer to:
- Colonia (Roman), a Roman Empire outpost in conquered territory to secure it, and later the highest status of Roman city
Arts and entertainment
- Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Colonia, Yap, Federated States of Micronesia
- Colonia, New Jersey, U.S.
- Colonia, Oxnard, California, U.S.
- Colonia, Tritenii de Jos, Cluj County, Romania
- Colonia (Mexico), a type of neighborhood in a Mexican city
- Colonia (United States), a type of community along the U.S.–Mexico border