This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Bond Street (Manhattan)
Bond Street is a cobblestone street that runs east to west, between Broadway and Bowery, in the NoHo neighborhood of Lower Manhattan, New York City.
The actual namesake of the street is undetermined.
24 Bond Street was the location of Beatrice and Sam Rivers' studio RivBea and of Robert Mapplethorpe's first studio. Mile End Sandwich, a spin-off restaurant of Mile End Delicatessen, the Jewish deli in Brooklyn, is located on Bond Street between Bowery and Lafayette Street. More recently, Bond Street became the location of stores for Billy Reid and Drake's OVO Clothing clothing brand.
- ^ Seibert, Brian (2 March 2016). "Eiko Invites You to Her Inner Land of Wraiths". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- ^ a b Mishan, Ligaya (5 July 2012). "When a Deli Goes Boutique". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- ^ "The Hidden History of 24 Bond Street, the Birthplace of NYC's DIY Scene" by Douglas Capraro, Untapped Cities, May 15, 2014
- ^ Colacello, Bob. "When Robert Mapplethorpe Took New York". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- ^ Jake Woolf, How James Bond's Peacoat Changed Billy Reid's Business, GQ, November 5, 2015