This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
Bergen is the second-largest city in Norway.
Bergen may also refer to:
- Bergen, the Dutch name of Mons
- Bergen, Lower Saxony, in the district of Celle
- Bergen, Saxony, in the Vogtlandkreis, Saxony
- Bergen an der Dumme, in the district of Lüchow-Dannenberg, Lower Saxony
- Bergen auf Rügen, on the island of Rügen
- Bergen, Upper Bavaria
- Bergen, Middle Franconia
- Bergen, Hesse
- Bergen, Neuburg
- Bergen, Rhineland-Palatinate