|Battle of Päwan Khind|
|Part of the Imperial Maratha Conquests|
|Date: July 13, 1660|
|Place: Pävan Khind, Vishalgad, Maharashtra, India|
|Victory for Adilshahi forces, But strategic victory for Marathas commander Baji Prabhu Deshpande as he managed to save the life of Shivaji Maharaj|
|Maratha Empire||Bijapur Sultanate|
|Baji Prabhu Deshpande †||Sidi Masud
|300 Infantry Headed by Baji Prabhu and Fulaji Prabhu Deshpande||3000 Adilshahi Infantry
Battle of Pävankhind was a rear guard battle and a last stand that took place on July 13, 1660 at a mountain pass in the vicinity of fort Vishalgad, near the city of Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India between the Maratha sardar Baji Prabhu Deshpande and Siddi Masud of Adilshah.
- Grant Duff - History of Marathas
- Babasaheb Purandare - Raja ShivChhatrapati
- S.D.Samant - Vedh Mahamanvacha
- Kasar D.B. - Rigveda to Raigarh making of Shivaji the great
- Bahekar Arjun - House of Sindhkhedkar Jadhavas'