This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
97 (ninety-seven) is the natural number following 96 and preceding 98. It is a prime number.
- the 25th prime number (the largest two-digit prime number in base 10), following 89 and preceding 101.
- a Proth prime as it is 3 × 25 + 1.
- the eleventh member of the Mian–Chowla sequence.
- a self number in base 10, since there is no integer that added to its own digits adds up to 97.
- the highest two digit number where the sum of its digits is a square.
The numbers 97, 907, 9007, 90007 and 900007 are happy primes. However, 9000007 (read as nine million seven) is composite and has the factorisation 277 × 32491.
In other fields