This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
1901 in Canada
Events from the year 1901 in Canada.
Arts and literature
January to June
Dr. W.R. Franks
July to December
- July 15 — James Litterick, politician
- September 8 — Harold Connolly, journalist, newspaper editor, politician and Premier of Nova Scotia (d.1980)
- September 14 — George Carlyle Marler, politician, notary and philatelist (d.1981)
- September 15 — Gweneth Lloyd, choreographer
- September 22 — Charles Brenton Huggins, physician, physiologist, cancer researcher and Nobel prize laureate (d.1997)
- October 14 — John Oates Bower, politician, businessman and executive (d.1981)
Full date unknown
George M. Dawson in May 1885.
Arthur Sturgis Hardy