This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
1841 in Canada
Events from the year 1841 in Canada.
- January 15 – Frederick Stanley, 16th Earl of Derby, Governor General of Canada (died 1908)
- March 9 – Robert Atkinson Davis, businessman, politician and 4th Premier of Manitoba (died 1903)
- April 15 – Joseph E. Seagram, distillery founder, politician, philanthropist and racehorse owner (died 1919)
- April 21 – Jennie Kidd Trout, physician, first woman in Canada legally to become a medical doctor and only woman in Canada licensed to practice medicine until 1880 (died 1921)
- May 8 – John Norquay, politician and 5th Premier of Manitoba (died 1889)
- August 3 – Juliana Horatio Ewing, poet and writer of children's novels set in Canada.(died 1885)
- August 10 – James David Edgar, politician (died 1899)
- August 10 – Oronhyatekha, Mohawk physician and scholar (died 1907)
George William Ross
^ a b "Canada Gazette – 160 Years of the Canada Gazette – page 10". Canada Gazette. 2011-09-19. Archived from the original on 2012-03-25. Retrieved 2012-03-22.