This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
1822 in Canada
Events from the year 1822 in Canada.
- January 9 – George William Allan, politician and 11th Mayor of Toronto (died 1901)
- January 25 – William McDougall, lawyer, politician and a Father of Confederation (died 1905)
- January 28 – Alexander Mackenzie, building contractor, newspaper editor, politician and 2nd Prime Minister of Canada (died 1892)
- March 9 – Alexander Campbell, politician, Senator and 6th Lieutenant Governor of Ontario (died 1892)
- March 12 – Albert James Smith, politician and Minister (died 1883)
- April 25 – Marc-Amable Girard, politician, Senator and 2nd Premier of Manitoba (died 1892)
- May 4 – Charles Boucher de Boucherville, politician and 3rd Premier of Quebec (died 1915)
- July 16 – Charles Sangster, poet (died 1893)
- August 31 – Timothy Anglin, politician and Speaker of the House of Commons of Canada (died 1896)
- October 2 – Matthew Crooks Cameron, lawyer, judge and politician (died 1887)
- November 1 – Lemuel Owen, shipbuilder, banker, merchant, politician and Premier of Prince Edward Island (died 1912)
- November 13 – Thomas Heath Haviland, politician (died 1895)
Full date unknown