This page uses content from Wikipedia and is licensed under CC BY-SA.
125 (one hundred [and] twenty-five) is the natural number following 124 and preceding 126.
125 is the cube of 5.
It can be expressed as a sum of two squares in two different ways, 125 = 10² + 5² = 11² + 2².
125 and 126 form a Ruth-Aaron pair under the second definition in which repeated prime factors are counted as often as they occur.
Like many other powers of 5, it is a Friedman number in base 10 since 125 = 51 + 2.
- The Fiat 125 automobile
- Many motorcycle licenses and racing events limit engine capacity to 125cc. Examples of 125cc motorcycles include;
- The Harlem-125th Street (Metro-North) station serving Harlem, New York City
- The InterCity 125, sometimes referred to simply as "one two five", a British high-speed train
- New Jersey Transit bus route 125
- London Buses route 125 is a Transport for London contracted bus route in London
- 125 is the number of many roads, including Mexican Federal Highway 125
- Pan Am Flight 125 from London’s Heathrow Airport to New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport which had pressurization problems on March 10, 1987
- The 125th Street Bridge crosses the Mississippi River in the Minnesota
- STS-125, a Space Shuttle Atlantis mission, the final mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope, launched May 11, 2009 at 2:01 pm EDT landed May 24, 2009 at 11:39:05 am EDT
- 125 (dinghy) - a class of sailing dingy popular in Australia.
In other fields
125 is also: