Home > Database > United States > NY > New York City
• Comparison Diagram Compare this building to other notable world structures
• Forum Discussion Follow this building in the SkyscraperPage Forum
Switch heights to
731 Lexington Avenue
New York City NY United States
Status: built Construction Dates Began 2001 Finished 2005 Floor Count 54 Building Uses - mixed use - conference - office - parking garage - residential - restaurant - retail Structural Types - highrise Architectural Style - modern Materials - glass - steel - concrete
Heights Value Source / Comments Antenna 941 ft Roof 806 ft Top floor 789 ft
- The building provides not only the Headquarters for the Bloomberg financial news service, but luxury condominiums beyond the 31st floor as well. The structural frame is also mixed: office and retail floors have a steel frame, while the residential portion is concrete.
- A key feature of this project is the central area called Beacon Court, which is a public space with an elliptical glass overhang.
- Previous designs were 868 feet and a twin towered concept of 420 feet.
• Phorio Entry
• Google Search
Companies Cesar Pelli & Associates Architects - Architect
Drawing by Steamboy © SkyscraperPage.com
• View All Drawings (12) • New York City Skyscraper Diagram • New York Diagram • United States Diagram • Steamboy's Diagram
Aerial View - click to view full city map • Google Map
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.