Home > Database > United States > NY > New York City
• Comparison Diagram Compare this building to other notable world structures
• Forum Discussion Follow this building in the SkyscraperPage Forum
Switch heights to
Goldman Sachs World Headquarters
200 West Street at Vesey Street, Battery Park City
New York City NY United States
Status: built Construction Dates Began 2005 Finished 2010 Floor Count 43 Floor Area 139,350 m² Building Uses - office - library - parking garage - restaurant - retail Structural Types - highrise Architectural Style - modern Materials - glass - steel - concrete
Heights Value Source / Comments Roof 749 ft
- Architect: Pei Cobb Freed
- Main Tenant: Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs World Headquarters will feature a curving glass wall facing the Hudson River.
- The building's first 18 floors are used for 75,000 square feet trading spaces.
- Goldman Sachs World Headquarters officially broke ground in November of 2005.
- Located in the 90 acre Battery Park City, a planned community at the southwestern tip of Manhattan. Battery Park City includes the World Financial Center, The Goldman Sachs World Headquarters, The New York Mercantile Exchange, and several condominium/apartment building complexes.
• Phorio Entry
• Google Search
Drawing by Steamboy © SkyscraperPage.com
• View All Drawings (5) • New York City Skyscraper Diagram • New York Diagram • United States Diagram • Steamboy's Diagram
Aerial View - click to view full city map • Google Map
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.