CaligulaRoman Emperor (37-41 CE) Romans / Historical Persons
Caius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (12-41 CE), nicknamed Caligula (little boots).
Prints of the photographs are available — read more here.
The pictures above are taken in the following locations:
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, Copenhagen, Denmark (4 photographs - prints not available )
- Palazzo Nuovo, Capitoline Museums, Campidoglio, Rome, Italy (2 photographs - prints not available )
- Agrippa - Roman general and close associate of Augustus (c. 63 BCE - 12 BCE) (Romans, Historical Persons)
- Agrippina the Elder - Roman princess, daughter of Agrippa and Julia, wife of Germanicus, mother of Caligula (Romans, Historical Persons)
- Agrippina the Younger - Roman Empress (49-54 CE), wife of Claudius, mother of Nero. (Romans, Historical Persons)
- Annex of Tiberius' palace - Vestibule to the imperial palaces on the Palatine Hill (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Basilica of Saint Peter - The church of the Popes (Vatican City State)
- Germanicus - Adopted heir of Tiberius (Romans, Historical Persons)
- Temple of Augustus - A lost temple dedicated to the deified Augustus (Forum Romanum, Rome, Italy)
- Tiberius - Roman Emperor (14-37 CE) (Romans, Historical Persons)
Copyright © 2003 René Seindal, last changed 2003-08-06Site Search Quicklinks Venice Kayak - guided kayak tours in Venice, Italy