DanimarcaA tiny little country north of Germany Danish butter in the making
There are numerous photographs on this site from Denmark, although little have been written for them. We hope you will enjoy the photographs anyway.
Some noteworthy sites with many photographs are:
- The capital of Denmark
- The Little Mermaid
- The little statue on the harbour, rendered famous my H. C. Andersen's story of the same name.
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- A wolderful collection of both modern and classical art, all financed by the Danes' well known fondness of beer.
- Castle of Kronborg
- The Castle of Shakespeare's Hamlet, in Helsingør.
Many of the Danish sites represented in our collection of photographs are organised according to the province where they are located.
- Københavns Amt - on Zealand, the vicinity of Copenhagen
- Frederiksborg Amt - on Zealand, north of Copenhagen
- Roskilde Amt - on Zealand, west of Copenhagen
- Storstrøms Amt - on Zealand, to the south, and surrounding islands
- Vejle Amt - in Jutland, to the east
- Århus Amt - in Jutland, to the east
- Visit Denmark - The Danish Tourist Board's guide to Denmark
- Denmark's official international website
- CIA - The World Factbook 2002 – Denmark
- Copenhagen - The Capital of Denmark
- Frederiksborg Amt - Danish Province north of Copenhagen
- Københavns Amt - Danish Province of Copenhagen
- Roskilde Amt
- Storstrøms Amt
- Vejle Amt - Danish Province in the Centre-East of Jutland
- Århus Amt - The Province of Aarhus in East Jutland
Copyright © 2003 René Seindal, last changed 2003-08-06Site Search Quicklinks Venice Kayak - guided kayak tours in Venice, Italy