Next Full Board Meeting Is Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 6:30 PM at David Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center, Broadway between 62nd and 63rd Streets.
Panoramic View of the Upper West Side at Dusk
Typical Upper West Side Architecture
Manhattan Community Board 7
Covering The Upper West Side!
The purpose of Manhattan Community Board 7 is to ensure that city services are accessible and responsive to residents, organizations, businesses, and institutions of Manhattan's Upper West Side. By hosting regular meetings open to the public, CB7 acts as a conduit for communicating events, addressing local concerns, and processing municipal applications of various sorts. CB7 also plays an important advisory role in planning, land use, zoning, and the City budget.
Our boundaries are from West 59th Street to 110th Street, and from Central Park to the Hudson River, with points of interests such as the American Museum of Natural History and Rose Center, Lincoln Center, Bloomingdale Historic District, Manhattan Valley, Columbus Circle, Riverside Park, and Central Park.
CB7 News & Information
- NEW> Central Park West...What's Happening Here Update
- Bikes...DOT Presentation to the Community Board on the Protected Bike Lanes on Central Park West
- DOT Presentation to MCB7 on the Rotunda
- 266 West 96th Street Positive Declaration
- 266 West 96th Street Draft Scope of Work EIS
- List of MCB7 Existing Affordable Housing, Spring 2019
- Strangers Gate, Making it Safer & More Beautiful
- Letter from MB President and City Council Speaker to the Planning Commission on Zoning Loopholes
- Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer's Testimony to the NYC Charter Revision Commission
- Proposal for Protected Bike Lanes on 8th, 10th, & Amsterdam Aves, and Columbus Circle.
- Manhattan Borough President Recommendation on WSFSSH
- WSFSSH City Planning Commission Hearing, 1/31/2018
- MCB7 Draft Resolution on the West 108th Street WSFSSH Senior Housing Proposal
- West 108th Street WSFSSH Final Presentation to CB7
- Parks Department Statement of Findings and Approval Letter on the AMNH Gilder Center
- West 108th Street WSFSSH General Information
- MetroCard Bus/Van Locations in Manhattan CB7 District
- CB7 Panel Discussion on Medicaid Cutbacks
- New 2017 Housing Laws That May Affect You
- 20th Precinct Community Council Meetings
- 24th Precinct Community Council Meetings
- Central Park Precinct Community Council Meetings
- Create General Purpose Interactive Maps of CB7 and the City
- US Census Bureau
- Apply for NYC Benefits using ACCESS NYC
- 311 Service Request Look-Up