Semantic MediaWikiFrom semantic-mediawiki.org Jump to: navigation, search
Semantic MediaWiki (SMW) is a free, open-source extension to MediaWiki – the wiki software that powers Wikipedia – that lets you store and query data within the wiki's pages.
Semantic MediaWiki is also a full-fledged framework, in conjunction with many spinoff extensions, that can turn a wiki into a powerful and flexible knowledge management system. All data created within SMW can easily be published via the Semantic Web, allowing other systems to use this data seamlessly.
More about Semantic MediaWiki
- 10 August 2017: SMWCon Fall 2017 registration open
- 7 August 2017: Semantic MediaWiki 2.5.4 released
- 8 July 2017: Semantic MediaWiki 2.5.3 released
- 19 May 2017: SMWCon Fall 2017 to be held in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
View older news …
- User manual
- Getting started
- Sharing tips
- Semantic MediaWiki reference
- Try out Semantic MediaWiki online
- Reporting bugs and wishes
- Getting support (mailing lists / tips)
- List of wikis using Semantic MediaWiki
- SMWCon, the Semantic MediaWiki Conference
The SMW project
- About the project
- Version history
- Translating content
- Development roadmap
- Programmer's guide
Found errors or omissions? Most pages on this site can be edited like in any wiki. You are welcome to contribute here.
Retrieved from "[www.semantic-mediawiki.org]"
- What links here
- Related changes
- Special pages
- Printable version
- Permanent link
- Page information
- Browse properties
- Cite this page
- This page was last modified on 9 September 2017, at 12:29.
- Content is available under CC BY 3.0 (Attribution 3.0 Germany) unless otherwise noted.