COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation.
You are hereHome » Research & Training
The NIH intramural research program has shifted all non-mission-critical laboratory operations to a maintenance phase in order to promote physical distancing and diminished transmission risk of COVID-19. Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, only mission-critical functions within NIH research laboratories will be supported.
- Intramural (Training & Education Opportunities at the NIH)
- Clinical Research Training and Medical Education
- Office of Clinical Research (OCR)
- Extramural (Training supported by NIH)
- Disease Prevention Research Methods Training Page
- NIH Training Center
This page last reviewed on April 3, 2020