COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation.
You are hereHome » Research & Training
The NIH intramural research program has shifted all non-mission-critical laboratory operations to a maintenance phase in order to promote physical distancing and diminished transmission risk of COVID-19. Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, only mission-critical functions within NIH research laboratories will be supported.
- Library and Literature
- NIH AIDS Reagent Program
- NIH Chemical Genomic Center
- NIH Human Embryonic Stem Cell Registry
- NIGMS Human Genetic Cell Repository
- NIH Mammalian Gene Collection
- DDIR's Bulletin Board NIH only
- Scientific Directors Meetings NIH only
- Intramural Research Sourcebook
- Scientific Interest Groups (SIGs)
This page last reviewed on October 16, 2017