My NCBISign in to NCBISign Out US National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health 1658751
Random mutagenesis of gene-sized DNA molecules by use of PCR with Taq DNA polymerase.Y H Zhou, X P Zhang, and R H Ebright Department of Chemistry, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08855. Author information ► Copyright and License information ► Disclaimer Copyright notice This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.
Full text is available as a scanned copy of the original print version. Get a printable copy (PDF file) of the complete article (200K), or click on a page image below to browse page by page. Links to PubMed are also available for Selected References.6052
These references are in PubMed. This may not be the complete list of references from this article.
- Tindall KR, Kunkel TA. Fidelity of DNA synthesis by the Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase. Biochemistry. 1988 Aug 9;27(16):6008–6013. [PubMed]
- Eckert KA, Kunkel TA. High fidelity DNA synthesis by the Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase. Nucleic Acids Res. 1990 Jul 11;18(13):3739–3744. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
- Saiki RK, Gelfand DH, Stoffel S, Scharf SJ, Higuchi R, Horn GT, Mullis KB, Erlich HA. Primer-directed enzymatic amplification of DNA with a thermostable DNA polymerase. Science. 1988 Jan 29;239(4839):487–491. [PubMed]
- Keohavong P, Thilly WG. Fidelity of DNA polymerases in DNA amplification. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1989 Dec;86(23):9253–9257. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
- Eckert KA, Kunkel TA. DNA polymerase fidelity and the polymerase chain reaction. PCR Methods Appl. 1991 Aug;1(1):17–24. [PubMed]
Articles from Nucleic Acids Research are provided here courtesy of Oxford University Press