Student associations and societies
Massey has seven student associations. Massey student associations aim to make sure that university students enjoy the best university experience possible. They provide leadership to the student body and are also student advocates to the university and wider community.
Student associations are also responsible for running events such as Orientation Week and the 'Unity in Diversity' festival.
Student associations and societies offer university students at Massey:
- events of all sizes, from weekly lunchtime activities to Orientation Week and the University Games
- broadcasts and publications designed and delivered by, and aimed at, university students
- representation and advocacy at all levels
- information about the huge range of clubs and societies - sports, cultural, leisure, religious
- advice and support
- student leadership
- facilities of all kinds: ranging from a free phone to the Albany recreation centre
Check the links below for details of what is available from each group.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Friday 31 March 2017
Links in this section
- Albany Students' Association
- Māori Students' Association at Albany
- Māori Students' Association at Manawatu
- Massey University College of Education Students' Association
- Massey University Extramural Students' Society
- Massey University Students' Association
- Massey Wellington Students' Association