An official website of the United States government.
U.S. Environmental Protection AgencyContact Us Share
COVID-19 Grant Opportunity
EPA is providing $1 million to help improve the health and welfare of low income and minority communities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
EPA's Coronavirus website provides key EPA resources and links to additional information about the coronavirus disease.
EPA at 50: Improving the Nation’s Air
Throughout May, EPA celebrates 50 years of improving the nation’s air, starting with the launch of Asthma Awareness Month and Air Quality Awareness Week.
Read the news release: Observing Asthma Awareness Month
Learn more about ozone layer protection in your everyday life.
Read the news release
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Resources related to COVID-19
- New online app helps you identify disinfectants
- Please properly recycle, dispose of protective equipment
- Stay Sun-Safe: Check the UV Index
- Cleanup and recovery after a flood
- Our Nation's Air
- Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA)
- Superfund Accomplishments
- TSCA Lautenberg Act Implementation Activities
- EPA Celebrates 500th Tribal Consultation
- Smart Sectors Program
- EPA Research Supporting States
- Local Food, Local Places
- Waters of the United States Rule
- Enforcement Data and Results
- Affordable Clean Energy Rule
- E-Enterprise for the Environment
Contact Us to ask a question, provide feedback, or report a problem.