No Fear Act
No Fear Report
Section 201 of the Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002 (No FEAR Act) requires Federal agencies to notify all employees, former employees, and applicants for Federal employment of the rights and protections available to them under the Federal Antidscrimination Laws and Whistleblower Protection Laws. Read the No FEAR Act Notice for more information.
Section 301 of the No FEAR Act requires each federal agency to post summary data pertaining to complaints of employment discrimination filed against it by employees and applicants for employment under 29 C.F.R. Part 1614. The specific data to be posted is described in section 301(b) of the No FEAR Act and 29 C.F.R. 1614.704. See the Final Rule regarding Posting Requirements in Federal Sector Equal Employment Opportunity. Additionally, the required summary statistical data for EEO complaints filed against the U.S. Department of the Interior are available below.
- Department of the Interior (pdf) (text)
- Office of the Secretary (pdf) (text)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (pdf) (text)
- Bureau of Indian Education (pdf) (text)
- Bureau of Land Management (pdf) (text)
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (pdf) (text)
- Bureau of Reclamation (pdf) (text)
- Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (pdf) (text)
- National Park Service (pdf) (text)
- Office of Surface Mining, Reclamation, and Enforcement (pdf) (text)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (pdf) (text)
- U.S. Geological Survey (pdf) (text)