Coronavirus (COVID-19)Coronavirus Home
Get the Facts About Coronavirus
Take steps to care for yourself and help protect others in your home and community.
Going Out & Daily Life
What you need to do at home and when going out to stay safeLearn more
Helping Communities Plan and Respond
CDC provides health considerations and tools for operating during COVID-19
- Businesses & Workplaces
- Parks & Recreational Facilities
- Child Care, Schools, & Youth
- Colleges & Universities
- First Responders
- Faith-Based Organizations
Healthcare & Public Health
Support for States, Tribes & Territories
- Jul 01 Interim Considerations for Health Departments for SARS-CoV-2 Testing in Homeless Shelters and Encampments
- Jul 01 Cases & Deaths by County
- Jul 01 Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Jul 01 Hospitalization Forecasts
- Jul 01 Cases, Data, and Surveillance
Get email updates about COVID-19
Exit Notification/Disclaimer PolicyLinks with this icon indicate that you are leaving the CDC website.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) cannot attest to the accuracy of a non-federal website.
- Linking to a non-federal website does not constitute an endorsement by CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the website.
- CDC is not responsible for Section 508 compliance (accessibility) on other federal or private website.