Portal:ToolforgeFrom Wikitech Jump to navigation Jump to search Toolforge
- Toolforge technical documentation
- Toolforge administrator documentation
- Help and communication
- List of tools
- Terms and conditions
- Technical documentation resources
- Getting started
- Cloud VPS and Toolforge at a glance
- About Toolforge
- Toolforge quickstart guide
- How-tos, tutorials and walkthroughs
- Create a Wikimedia developer account
- Access Toolforge instances with PuTTY and WinSCP
- Troubleshooting Toolforge
- Developing tools
- Tool accounts
- Developing successful tools
- Develop Mono/.NET tools and bots
- Develop tools in Java
- Develop tools in Python
- Develop tools using Pywikibot framework
- Web servers for tools (Kubernetes)
- Grid engine
- Additional documentation
- Version control in Toolforge
- Elasticsearch for Toolforge
- Redis for Toolforge
- Dumps and Toolforge
Toolforge is a hosting environment. Toolforge makes it easy for you to perform analytics, administer bots, run webservices, and create tools. Tools help project editors, technical contributors, and other volunteers who work on Wikimedia projects.
This page contains links to documentation for tool developers, maintainers, and Toolforge administrators.
Ready to get started with Toolforge? Check out the Toolforge quickstart guide.
- About Toolforge: What is Toolforge? What do you need to know to join the Toolforge community and start developing tools?
- At-a-glance: Cloud VPS and Toolforge: What are the main differences between Cloud VPS and Toolforge? Which environment should you choose?
Tool developer/maintainer documentation
Toolforge Help: Learn how to follow basic Toolforge workflows to create and maintain tools using Tool Accounts.
Toolforge administration documentation
Documentation for administrators of the Toolforge service itself can be found at Portal:Toolforge/Admin.
Communication and support
We communicate and provide support through several primary channels. Please reach out with questions and to join the conversation.Communicate with us ConnectBest for Phabricator Workboard #Cloud-Services Task tracking and bug reporting IRC Channel #wikimedia-cloud connect General discussion and support Mailing List [email protected] Information about ongoing initiatives, general discussion and support Announcement emails [email protected] Information about critical changes (all messages mirrored to [email protected]) News wiki page News Information about major near-term plans Cloud Services Blog Clouds & Unicorns Learning more details about some of our work Wikimedia Technology Blog techblog.wikimedia.org News and stories from the Wikimedia technical movement Retrieved from "[wikitech.wikimedia.org]" Categories: